main :: IO ()
main = do
putStrLn "Chào mừng bạn đến với haskellvn.com!"
- Another very good book https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/25587599-haskell-programming-from-first-principles
- For videos on youtube:
- Haskell basic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdpBqhlgqGI&list=PLF1Z-APd9zK7usPMx3LGMZEHrECUGodd3
- Intermediate level: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctfZ6DwFiPg&list=PLJ3w5xyG4JWmBVIigNBytJhvSSfZZzfTm&index=3>
- HDD (hole driven development) in Haskell, very useful one https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLly9WMAVMrayYo2c-1E_rIRwBXG_FbLBW
For Haskell, almost beginners are very afraid of monad, so my suggestion is don't start to learn and try to digest monad at the beginning.
So, start slowly with functor (<$>), applicative (<*>), then monad (>>=) and you can feel the spirit of haskell 😉
#### Plutus (writing smart contracts on cardano)
- Plutus Pioneer course on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsaVjSsPPcg&t=2834s
- Or if you already know about Haskell and Plutus. Let's join this fun challenge by [IOHK](https://github.com/input-output-hk/lobster-challenge) to practice more.
ahaxu.com | exuvn.com @ 2021